EarthVision developed by Dynamic Graphics, offers software for 3D model building, analysis, and visualization, with precise 3D models that can be quickly created and updated. Accurate maps and cross-sections, reservoir characterization, and volumetric analysis are made easy. EarthVision′s advanced 3D ⁄ 4D Viewer enables model examination and interrogation in the context of datasets from throughout the asset development team, which serves to improve and simplify quality control, well planning, and communication to management, investors, partners, and other team members.
Streamline the Model Building Process
Using EarthVision′s WorkFlow Manager, the model building process is streamlined allowing complex models to be built quickly and easily through a guided, geologically oriented process. Using one-time data entry, the WorkFlow Manager′s interface provides an intuitive environment, guiding users through modeling fluid contacts, salt domes, diapirs, and complexly faulted structures, and performing time-to-depth conversions.
- a user customizable workflow
- seamless integration of seismic interpretations in time with your depth model using EarthVision′s geo-model-driven velocity and time-to-depth conversion
- intermediate horizon creation using true vertical or true stratigraphic thickness (TVT or TST)
- fluid contact modeling with the ability to constrain fluids on a fault block basis and/or within a polygon area
- property modeling using geometric reconstructive techniques to better represent the true depositional history of strata in faulted reservoirs
- property grouping by zone or fault block, and conformal or non-conformal gridding to accurately represent property distributions
- contour map, isochore map, and cross-section creation as part of the model building process