Quanta Geo Inversion Workflow
Quanta Geo Inversion workflow allows the automation of the processing activities from the raw data depth matching (using the Depth Shift Table from DepthMatcher step in Quanta Geo Z90) until the generation of final concatenated multiple images.
Designed for the interpretation geologists and petrophysicists, Quanta Geo Inversion allows to process Quanta Geo data quantitatively. It takes as input measured amplitude and phase channels. Through processing workflow containing specific steps it generates high-quality quantified resistivity and standoff images for further interpretation in geology, geomechanics and petrophysics.
Operating System Windows 7, 64 bit
- Techlog 2016.2 with Wbi
- 16GB RAM; 10GB free space on C: and 50GB free space on D: drive
- Multi-core processor; NVIDIA Quadro® mid-range card
- Analyze images for open fractures and other open features
- Analyze images for near-wellbore formation quantified resistivity values
- Analyze images for near-wellbore drilling fluid invasion indications
- Analyze images for borehole geometry and drilling induced stress indicators
- Create statically normalized borehole resistivity images from Quanta Geo data
- Create dynamically normalized borehole resistivity images
- Create statically normalized borehole standoff images
The Quanta Geo Inversion plugin transforms impedance values generated by the button electrodes of the Quanta Geo tool into borehole formation electrical image and geometrical standoff images. The processing produces statically and dynamically normalized images. The plugin integrates into the existing Techlog Wbi module as well as with other Techlog plugins such as Advanced Borehole Geology Suite.