Biostratigraphy and chemostratigraphy are not always available in well correlation projects, or do not always provide sufficient constraints. Consequently, correlations and stratigraphic models derived from them can remain uncertain. CycloLog® is well correlation software which:
- Enhances interpretation methods. Interpretation with CycloLog® is faster and of higher accuracy owing to INPEFA®.
- Gives reproducible results. Less time is spent on discussing correlations.
- Is fast and versatile – INPEFA® can be applied on multiple well logs of any type and resolution, in just a few simple clicks.
- Limits bias – INPEFA® calculation is data-driven thus unbiased when compared to model driven interpretation.
- Has efficient workflows. CycloLog supports the workflow of petroleum geologists working with well logs.
- Has a fast and informative log display.
- Allows for an in-depth analysis of your logs in relation to your established stratigraphic framework, using several functions.