Stack CMR+ data for high precision answers
T2 stacking application allows CMR+ data to be zoned and stacked over a desired zone to obtain high-precision NMR answers. The stacked echo data can be processed to obtain the traditional NMR answers (porosity, permeability and pore/grain size distribution). The high precision answers are saved into a new dataset and can be displayed along with the depth log data.
The NMR suite is a collection of several applications for basic and advanced processing of logging data acquired using Schlumberger Wireline and LWD NMR tools – CMR+, MR Scanner and proVISION+. Applications provide workflows for data QC, inversion and final answers including porosity, permeability, fluid typing and oil viscosity.
- Runs on Techlog 2016.2 or higher
- Operating System Windows 7 or higher, 64 bit
- Requires CMR+, MR Scanner, proVISION+ logging data
- Fluid typing using DCLM and free hand for processing CMR+ MRF stations
- High precision answers from CMR+ standard stations and T2 stacking
- Processing of MR Scanner Saturation Profiling mode
- Decomposition of NMR echo trains into porobodons and quantification of porobodons volumes and contribution to total porosity
- Estimation of Buiting-Clerke (vuggy carbonates) permeability
Key features of the NMR suite applications include Fourier transform based QC, high-precision CMR+ answers from T2 stacking and standard station, pore-size partitioning using multimodal Gaussian inversion of NMR echoes, T2 cutoff analysis, and fluid typing from analysis of CMR+ and MR Scanner 3D diffusion-T1-T2 measurements.
Although core calibration is not required for the inversion, NMR Spectral Porosity Analysis can be used in combination with core data to select the most appropriate properties of the porobodons.
Clerke et al.; Wireline Spectral Porosity Analysis of the Arab Limestone—From Rosetta Stone To CIPHER; SPWLA 2014